BBC

BEST PLACE FOR NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT

Wednesday 18 July 2018

Music: DDread Ft. A'One - Girl Outside

After the release of Lowo which got massive response from fans nationwide, the new Larry Gaga in town dDread features A’One on this new song called “Girl Outside
It’s a catchy song for all the beautiful girls around the globe & also a new genre you’ve never heard from A’One
Download, share & tell us your thoughts about the song

Read The Lyrics Bellow 

.........On a Friday night got me sippin on my coco
That’s the kinda shit that I’m keeping on low low
A curvy girl come to my side & tell me say her name na coco
What be your IG, i nor go mind make i follow
Baby girl when I look into eyes
I feel like I’m flying in the skies
Girl I swear you make a nigga realize
That yo type is so hard to find
Kim K & Kanye anytime we passing by
I wouldn’t mind if we walk through the isle
Our case be like bonnie & Clyde
love you everyday & night.

CHORUS:

& For yo sake
I ain’t chilling with the girls outside
Yeah....
I ain’t chilling with no girl no girl outside
When Gabby come around
I ain’t cheating with no girl outside
Gabby got my heart
I ain’t chilling with no girl outside

Gimme the wickedest whine
(Ayi ayiya oh)


VERSE 2
Slow whine
Slow grind
Girl I luh the way your body so nice
You so bright
Like the snow night
even when ya wrong girl you so nice
Big bunda got me so high
Got me sitting on the block like a low life
Said she want a fast guy not a slow guy
And she lives the fast life not the slow life
Grind slow fi the don dada
Big rings I be The Godfather
Number one there’s non badder
I’m gon give French kiss like I’m Montana
Girl I love the way that you slow whine for me yeah yeah
And for life girl aswear you go Runtown for me

OUTRO

Girl aswear na Only Only You
Girl aswear na Only Only You
Girl aswear na Only Only You
Baby tell me what I’m gonna do 2xce.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

Stream Here
Share:
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support